Apex for Youth’s mission is to enable students to build confidence, achieve academically and become community minded individuals. For 25 years, Apex has served the community through its mentoring, educational and after school programs. The Elementary After School Program is designed to support personal, social, academic and physical growth in the children for their balanced development.
- Program runs during school days, Monday-Friday, 2:40-5:40 p.m., September to June
- Instructor/Student ratio will be 1:8 for Pre-K & K; 1:10 for 1st-5th grades
- Most classes will be offered in Mandarin Chinese to enrich P.S. 184’s curriculum as a dual language school
- 3rd – 5th grade classes will offer English Language Arts & Math Test Prep in the spring
- Each student will participate in a performance annually
- Proposed tuition is $2,000 (Scholarships for Low-Income Families are available);
- Register early for the 2017-2018 school year for a $100 discount